ELA Health seeks pioneers: quialified and enthusiastic people interested in making a difference in healthcare. Our people bring valuable experience in different areas of the organization. As a team, we are building the future of telehealthcare, creating a future where everyone has access to healthcare.
For more information or to apply for a specific position, please send your resume to:
• Education: Associate’s degree
• Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Medical assistant who can operate as lead in dealing with medical technological equipment, electronic medical record management and patient documentation. You will be part of a medical clinic who focuses on technical management, functionally, usage and understanding of telemedicine software while provide first class support to those patients being seen by a network of specialist. We are seeking individuals who have worked in clinical environments, handle and/ or been trained in the usage of technical equipment.
• Education: High School or equivalent.
• Experience: 1-2 years of medical experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Experience: 2-4 years of related experience.
• Experience with NCQA, CMS, HIPAA, OSHA, PCMH: 2-4 years.
•Valid RN license.
•Registered nurse: 2 years.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.